Please join us for a PMI Delaware Valley Chapter Professional Development Day on Risk Management Planning (8 PDUs)
This looks like a great plan. What could possibly go wrong?
There are aspects of project management unique to your discipline and approach, but project risk identification and management is definitely not one of them.
This exciting and practical workshop is applicable to all disciplines, models and approaches to implementation and delivery of our project results. We will use a hands-on approach to explore how your project structure and constraints actually breed risks, how to identify and analyze these risks, where and how marshal your resources to deal with them and the communication tools to assist in and track these actions.
Who should attend
This presentation is appropriate for business professionals at all levels who lead or participate in projects. We will look at risks from both perspectives of leading and managing the efforts and being the person responsible for actually dealing with the risks themselves.
Course Learning Objectives
This is a practical and collaborative approach to risk identification and treatment. We will discuss, interact, answer questions and impart best practices for all aspects of risk management, resulting in a more predictable and smoother running project.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Identification of your risk breeding grounds
• A hands on approach to identification of the risks themselves
• Evaluation of each risk's unique characteristics
• The people side - do my people embrace or fear risks?
• How to deal with "show stopper" risks - those that can actually damage your project
• Straightforward tracking and communication tools you can use