Welcome to the
PMI Delaware Valley Chapter
PMI-DVC strives to provide a forum for project management professionals to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through networking with other project management professionals, sharing project experiences, providing and receiving training, and supporting project management professionals in their certification efforts.
Call for Nominations - 2015 PMI-DVC Board of Director Positions
The Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors, as appointed by the Board is pleased to request a call for nominations for our 2015 PMI-DVC Board of Director Positions. All elected positions are considered a "Director At Large". Functional roles are listed below and will be determined by the Board after each election. Here is your chance to personally get involved, or nominate a fellow PMI-DVC member that you feel would serve as a valuable member of our organization.
The qualifications for nomination are:
- Be a member in good standing with PMI and PMI-DVC.
- Have actively participated in chapter activities within the last year, such as volunteer projects, committees, or Board membership.
- Positions we are looking to elect members are:
- VP of Volunteer Management
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Technology
- VP of Governance
- VP of Finance
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and PMI member number.
- A biography of NO MORE than 250 words.
- A vision statement for the chapter of NO MORE than 250 words.
- A description of the project or activities you have participated in and a description of your contribution.
- A digital facial photo of you (for posting on the website during elections).
- A signed statement acknowledging that you have read and agree to the Chapter’s conflict of interest policy.
Our Call for Nominations is now open, so submit your nomination today.
The Nominee Form 2014 may be found on the PMI-DVC website.
The Bylaws may be found on our web site for your reference.
PMI-DVC.org > Who We Are > Bylaws
PMI-DVC Nominating and Election Committee
Share & Follow
Get Chapter and Project Manegement news by following us on Twitter.
Our PMI-DVC LinkedIn group has 1,800 + members and is growing! Join our PMI-DVC Linked In group for news about Chapter events, job postings and knowledge sharing. Let's share our project management knowledge and opportunities with our fellow Chapter members.
Pictures from our Chapter events can be found on our Facebook group.
Meet Your Board Members
Our Chapter leadership team includes a group of very dedicated elected and appointed board members. Our Directors at large are: Kristi Baldwin, President; William Hyde, Elect; Anastasia Walsh, Secretary. Our teams include dedicated directors and project managers who support our Chapter's programs. View our Chapter Leaders and the Organization Chart.